If you have never done a self-defence or martial arts in your life, you are taking a step in the right direction.
We understand being a beginner can be intimidating. But don’t worry! Just come with an open mind! Experience and flexibility are not necessary, apart from enthusiasm and a little positive energy.
If you are unsure, please give us a call or leave us a message!! We encourage you to ask questions whenever you want more information!
Please try to be there 15 minutes before the class starts to have time for registration.
Tips for your first class:
- Wear comfortable sportswear. Bearing in mind that you will be moving about and doing some stretching.
- Hygiene. Classes often require you to work with a partner, and everyone appreciates the consideration of having a clean partner to work with.
- Bring water. Make sure you have a bottle of water with you so that you can stay hydrated and comfortable.
- Pace yourself. Don’t try to do too much the first day.
- It’s okay if you don’t know everything. You will learn everything you need to know over time.
- Have Fun!
- Your first class is Free!!
If you would like to continue your journey of Shorinji Kempo, you first need to register as a member of the World Shorinji Kempo Organization (WSKO).
Our Class Fee:
£38.00 per Month or £12.50 per Class.